The e-Gov AppStore has been designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre under the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this Portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. It accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of its content. Users are advised to verify/check any updated information available or the customization efforts required (as the applications uploaded on the e-Gov AppStore may need some level of customization before they can be installed and used) with the concerned NIC State Centres / NIC Division and/or source(s). Users are also advised to obtain appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the Website.
- In no event will the Government of India or e-Gov AppStore or the National Informatics Centre be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of applications/components/web services/ mobile app and related documentations, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal.
- Applications/components/web services/ mobile app and related documentations and Links to other websites that have been published through e-Gov AppStore are provided for convenience only. The Portal is not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. We cannot guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Applications/components/web services/ mobile app and related documentations featured on the e-Gov AppStore, if used, have to be accurate and are not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the applications/components/web services/ mobile app and related documentations is being used, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to use these applications/components/web services/ mobile app and related documentations shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party.
- Authorization to use such applications/components/web services/ mobile app and related documentations must be obtained from the NIC State Centres / NIC Divisions concerned, wherever applicable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Law. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.